Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We got your back

At Tenaya we are very protective of one another. You mess with someone and there are about 5-6 other people that are affected by that display of disrespect. Today thing came to a head and I had just had it. I do not like it when someone plays the "who me?" card. Then to ask silly questions and act astounded at the answers.

Don't pick on Mark....bottom line. Not a good move because as one staff member stated, "he is such a sweetheart." We protect each other like a mama protects her cub. If anything good came out of today, it's that Mark saw or actually heard that he is highly respected at our school.

So as we venture on into the next 6 months of school, a balance needs to be made. I am frustrated by the immaturity of those who know they are wrong. My suggestion is keep the earpiece and move on. Many of us bleed Tenaya blue. We will see many more administrators before we leave. Our concern is the kids. Can you believe it-caring about kids. Wow, what a concept.

Until next time...peace

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our time at Tenaya was brief but forever etched in our hearts and memories. Kam still had Tenaya stories to tell years later and I met teachers that genuinely care and they became more than teachers, they became family and friends :)!!!...and our family was and continues to be blessed because of it. I haven't learned how to add blogs that I follow yet but, I will be checking in :)!!!...xoxoxo...thanks for caring enough to remain a part of our lives ♥ u!!!