Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Week in the Life

Well, although the week is not quite over, I am going to post about happenings before I forget. I am doing a scrapbooking challenge with Ali Edwards. I am also going to try and do Stacy Julian/Heidi Swapp's Challenge as it seems like something I will always have about ME and for ME.

So this week...

*Jessica got a role as part of the Tribe in Robinson Caruso
*Ricky ate a jalapeno at school and scared everyone and he probably will never eat one again.
*Ricky's soccer team lost.
*It rained.
*I am back on my yearly Pepsi kick-not good.
*I started a new tradition for my family...spooky plates and cups for the month. BOO!
*I love having breakfast at my mom's every morning!
*Jessica is having a publishing party in class as they just published their first books.
*My tooth hurts.
*I have 6 loads of laundry to fold and atleast 6 to do.
*I have been the Merced Bus for all the kids in the play.
*I watched how pencils are made...very cool.
*I am almost out of Cream of Wheat.
*My feet hurt.
*Getting my nails done Friday at 4
*Had a scoop of Rocky Road ice cream
*Finished and mailed my Circle Journal...to the wrong person!
*I am a dork
*I need to refill my meds.
*I have night lights strategically placed throughout the house.
*Can't wait to watch Private Practice
*Shared the Beatles with my students-"Let em In" (they loved it)
*Sing "You're Beautiful" with my students everyday
*Have not been in bed before midnight all week.
*Surprised Jessica today with dinner from Ben's.
*Loved her smile when she got her "Jessica chicken"
*Paid my city bill
*Made Jessica a really cool card for her publishing party
*2 Shows on Saturday
*Soccer is questionable
*Getting ready for Reno
* Grateful
*Wish I could remember more

Peace

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love this post!
*sometimes the best way to learn it's hot, is to get burned....pun intended! =)
*i'll share some cream of wheat with you!
*what's a circle journal?
*congrats, Jess!
*laundry sucks. period.
*what's Ben's?
*glad you're my neighbor/friend!
later skater.
J

Jenn said...

Okay here I am again!
I remember dancing in the family room with my Dad to "Let em In"when I was a kid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r0ANbSVa9k
He LOOOOOED Paul McCartney. MonkberryMoon Delight, too! Thanks for the memory!