Thursday, October 9, 2008

Me

1.How many songs are on your iPod? maybe 300-most of them Ricky and Jessica generated.

2. What music would you want played at your funeral? I Can Only Imagine, On Eagle's Wings, Simply the Best-(ricky, jessica and my song-because I think they are Simply the Best...even when my neighbor Jenn hears me screaming or using a hockey stick to get my kids into the house!)

3.What magazines do you have subscriptions to? Creative Keepsakes and Simple Scrapbooks

4. What is your favorite scent? Bath & Body's Lavender-helps me sleep and Sweet Pea.

5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it? Travel...but my kids who have to come and build on a scrapbooking room that could be organized correctly and functional

6. What is your theme song? Pocketful of Sunshine is big right now, but again, most songs are generated from Ricky and Jessica. Have a lot of old SMC favorites as well.

7. Do you trust easily? Probably TOO easily but glad that's how I am and how I get myself into some dumb situations.

8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? Depends-if it is for me-I may think about it-for the kids-impulsive....scrapbooking-impulsive!

9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? The state of our country has me sad, the little boy that keeps BUGGING Jessica and the fact that a kid would take a cheap shot at my son during a soccer game. Oh, and I forgot-MATH HOMEWORK!!!

10. Do you have a good body-image? As long as I am not looking in a mirror, trying on clothes...but yes, of course I do. LOL

11. Is being a mom fun? Wouldn't change it for the world!

12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time? Blogging, Scrapbook Events, Neighborhood chit chats and lunch at work.

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? Pepsi-BAD! Cream of Wheat and toast.

15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? Pocketful of Sunshine as I play it everyday after I drop the kids off at my MIL's.

16.What’s your favorite item of clothing? My Saint Mary's sweatshirt!

17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? Depends on who is making them.

18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground? Try to see if I could find out who it belonged to.

19. What items could you not go without during the day? Singing the Jessica song every night-even when I a gone over the phone and listening to Ricky tell me about his day and get mad if I forget to ask him about his.

20. What should you be doing right now? Doing lesson plans as I am off to Reno tomorrow!


Peace

No comments: