Thursday, October 23, 2008

High School Musical 3 is in the house!

Well, it is officially October 24, 2008-okay maybe on the East Coast but the day has finally arrived. High School Musical 3 has arrived and these Fall Brook Courters can't be more excited. Grandma Jennie is pulling the kids out of school early and dropping them off at Tenaya. They will then be picked up by a friends mom and taken to lunch. (I will still be at work)
Following lunch they will meet me in line as the anticipation builds to see Zac, Gabriella and Sharpay.

I never got pulled out of school to go watch a movie. I guess this really isn't just any old movie...it is High School Musical 3. By the way, Jessica thinks Disney is being greedy for charging us to watch it. I asked her if she wanted to wait till it came on the Disney Channel. Of course the answer was no and eventhough she did not think Disney was being nice, she can hardly wait.

I can hardly wait myself and am looking forward to a great afternoon with friends followed by a moms night of scrapbooking and crafting.

Peace!

1 comment:

patricia said...

I think Vance needs new glasses because I was reading your blog when he came into the room and asked if the picture of High School Musical 3 was your new family portrait! He's always good for a laugh!