Sunday, March 1, 2009

February 2009 #1

February 2009 came and went. I blinked and here we are in March. So many cool and important events happened so I will do a recap!

February 4, 2009

Happy Half Birthday Jessica!

It is amazing to look at you and think that you have blessed our world for the past 8 1/2 years. You chose tacos for your dinner and a cute Belle cake. I know we all sang it to you on the 4th, but here I go again.
Happy 1/2 Birthday to YOU
Happy 1/2 Birthday to YOU!
Happy 1/2 Birthday Dear JESSICA!
Happy 1/2 Birthday to YOU!!!

I am so glad that you chose me as your mom when you were looking down from Heaven. I Love You so much!
The cool thing about February 4th is it is also Neighbor Jenn's Birthday and Jessica loves her so much. So every August 4th when Jessica is celebrating her birthday, Neighbor Jenn is celebrating her 1/2 Birthday!
Jenn is a great gift to Jessica...couldn't have been more perfect.

Valentine's Day...
Every Valentine's Day my mom makes the most FABULOUS cookies. She decorates each one and then personalizes it with the person's name. She used to make them for our classes. They were a tradition around O.L.M. The tradition continues and people still ask if my mom makes them.
The cool thing about this year is that Jessica got to help out. What you don't understand is this whole process is like "top secret." We always knew it was taking place but we were not allowed in to help. Jessica broke that mold this year and was the first to cross that line. She had a blast and I see her carrying on this tradition. The love that went into each cookie this year was even more special as I saw her and my mom working together.



The rest of February will come soon. Oh by the way, Happy Ground Hog Day.
Peace.













1 comment:

Jenn said...

Awwww! I love her, too! She's like the daughter I'll never have. ;-) Your mom's cookies were soooo cute. I KNOW how much work that is! ;-). Jess will carry on her Nana's tradition, I'm sure......she's so creative!