Thursday, March 26, 2009

Edward


Edward has arrived at 1976! Jessica has joined the troops of Twilight fans that exist around the world, but more importantly, the ones on Fall Brook.

She told me the other day that she wants to be a vampire.

Today as we were walking out of the house I glanced into her room. There propped up against her pillow was a framed picture of Edward! I am sure that her stuffed animals will return, but for now, Edward is in the house.

Neighbor Jenn gave her a CD with the songs on it. Her favorite track is #1 which I guess played during the scene of the baseball game...go figure baseball and vampires.

Twilight has replaced High School Musical and Zac Efron...oh well I remember when I replaced my posters of John Travolta for Shaun Cassidy. The only difference is they didn't sparkle.

Peace

No comments: