Sunday, August 24, 2008

Does underwear grown on trees?

Last night, Ricky, Jessica and Richard were swimming. Ricky came in mortified. Richard had tossed his underwear over the fence. I hoped they were clean! Later Jessica and Richard came in laughing about it...Jessica said, "daddy, tomorrow that little girl over there is going to ask her mom why underwear is growing on their tree."

The underwear was rescued in the darkness of night so no child was traumatized by seeing a pair of black boxers hanging from their tree.

Today we went to see "Mama Mia." It was my first introduction to the whole Mama Mia Mania of the Delgado family. Ricky and Jessica have seen the actual Broadway show three times and my mom has seen it 11 times in places like London, S.F., New York, Vegas, and Fresno just to name a few venues. It was a cute movie and now I too am in on the mania. My goal is to see the actual show.

Peace for now and have a fabulous week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess it's better to think underwear grow on trees vs. money. What a cute observation jessica made! Glad to hear you have all adjusted to your new schedules. Take care.