Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy 1/2 Birthday Jessica

Happy 1/2 Birthday to my mama's Jessica.

Last night when I tucked you into bed and we were laughing, I so could not believe that you have been in my life 9 1/2 years. I wasn't sure how I was going to handle having a girl with all the bows, shoes and the color pink, but I have done pretty well and have enjoyed it.

You have taught me a lot. You have such insight and are not afraid to speak up. I love your smile and your laugh-especially when you really LAUGH!

You have gone through phases such as Hannah Montana, Miley, the Cheetah Girls, the Wiggles, High School Musical and are now a true fan of Team Edward from Twilight and New Moon.

I tell you every night thank you for letting me be your mom and I mean it.

Thank you for the taco picnics, for letting me sing and dance in a store, for the sword fight in Target and for the sing a longs in the car...oh yeah and the FABULOUS cupcakes and cookies.

I love you very much! Happy 1/2 Birthday!!!

Love,

Mom

P.S. Happy Birthday to my neighbor Jenn

1 comment:

Heatherbell said...

Hi Michelle - it's Laugh Out Loud Heather...Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I appreciate your prayers - I plan to make everyone PROUD!!!!! Happy Holidays!