Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Grateful

So grateful that Richard and I were able to witness Ricky helping Jessica with her homework and the two of them laughing and smiling. Didn't get an actual photo,but trust me, that one is stored in our heart.

So grateful that my CE Sisters from Texas are safe and sound.

So grateful that I teach 6th Graders-they keep me going.

So grateful for the network of friends I made and how we are still so present in each others lives.

So grateful that Team Bazzill sent me all of my lost supplies from CE.

So grateful that Laurie Stamas mentioned me and my kiddos on her blog. The kids love the daily challenge.

So grateful that Ricky did not get scored on today against Weaver and they won 5-2.

So grateful that Jessica scored 2 goals this weekend an although she is not playing with her buddies, she is still having fun.

So grateful for my mom making us breakfast every morning.

So grateful that Aidan wants ME to put on his socks and shoes in the morning.

So grateful that Mac Kenna gives me two fists to kiss.

So grateful that PG & E did not turn off my electricity.

So grateful for my neighbor Jenn.

So grateful for Cream of Wheat...don't know why, but that just seems to be working for me.

So grateful for...



What are you grateful for?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh! I, too, am grateful for you! Those power chats in the driveway have saved me lots in therapy.=) In this time when it's soooo easy to get caught up in what sucks, it's a great idea to look at what doesn't!