Thursday, July 17, 2008

One Week Left




Amazing that in one week we will once again be walking the streets of Cooperstown. It is crazy that one sport drives our family like the sport of baseball does.


All is well here. Jessica has done a fabulous job of recovering from her tonsil surgery. I am a bit sick of cooking and eating macaroni and cheese. I swear if I see anothe box of Kraft Mac & Cheese...I am going to lose it. My mom taught her how to make it although I am right there with her to make sure we don't end up with any unnecessary 3rd degree burns.


One of my most favorite reality shows kicked off it's 5th season last night and I am so happy as we were able to tell what episode was what before it even started. Diggy is a household favorite. Can you sing and dance to "Jump on It?" Go Neighbor Noah Go!
Well, that is about it for now. I am going to go watch Hopkins and Swingtown. Maybe do some laundry. I am procrastinating, that is what I am doing. I will pack, I will. Just not tonight!

1 comment:

patricia said...

Wow! I haven't checked out your blog in a while and you guys are busy! I'm glad that Jessica is doing better. I had no idea you guys have been through all of that. I also love Run's House, although right now I'm all about I Love Money on VH-1. Have fun in Cooperstown! Can't wait to read your posts.