Thursday, April 9, 2009

Still

Still glad that my children want me present in their everyday lives.

Still glad that both of my parents are healthy and alive.

Still love having a bowl of cereal before bed.

Still do not like doing laundry.

Still enjoy watching Jessica light up as she sings.

Still amazed that she can do so much and only be 8.

Still grateful for my friends.

Still taking Xanax to cope.

Still grateful for Spring Break.

Still blessed to live on Fall Brook Court with the BEST neighbors in the world.

Still wondering why grown men need to pick on Ricky's athleticism.

Still grateful to see him walk up and shake a person's hands.

Still love my mom's pancakes and cream of wheat for breakfast.

Still glad that Jessica is artsy.

Still glad we have a home.

Still glad I have a job.

Still blessed to have crazy Max and Fenway.

Still glad there are Polar Bears.

Still love waking up and hearing the rain.

Still love the swoosh of the net or crack of the bat.

Still love and always will love, being a mom.

Still glad, I am me.

Peace.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi--

I found your blog off of Lisa Bearnson's. I am a teacher too. I like the "still" idea...might have to try it too!